Saturday, May 9, 2009

For you Mom, for Mother's Day


Jordon and the folks at daycare made me a very cute magnet with his picture and a painted handprint. I also got some nice cards, flowers, and truffles. None of that can compare to the personalized gift I got from Jordon tonight after his bath. He started grunting while I was lotioning him up, and next thing I know he's dropping 2-- to save the carpet I reached out and he pooped in my hand. Nice. Can't believe some of this stuff that happens with being a Mom. I went to drop it in the toilet, and when I get back he's pooped again on the carpet in our bedroom. When all was said and done, this 13 and 1/2 month old kid had an adult size poop. I don't know where it comes from cause he eats very little. He spends a lot of time now shaking his head no to everything, including eating.


No comments: