Sunday, April 18, 2010

Bummer of a week

Looking forward to a better week than last... Don was told last week he would not have a teaching job next year due to budget cuts and the #1 contributing school pulling students out of the student success center. So he is now looking for a job. Two days later I was in a car accident on the way to work and think my car may be totalled out- we're waiting to hear from the insurance adjustor. The good news is that no one was really hurt- just sore and I got to waste a lot of time (3 hrs) in the ER waiting on a Rhogam shot that the OB doc thought I needed. At least the other driver admitted to the cop that the accident was her fault because she failed to yield, so hopefully expenses will be covered. For right now, I am borrowing "Grandma's van".

No comments: