Friday, July 13, 2012

Updates since Winter





It's been a long time since I posted much, and I don't think we've posted any new pictures this year! It's been a very busy time at our place. Don's work schedule now is all over the place, and mostly evenings, so that leaves me with single parent duties usually 5 nights a week, including both weekend days from 2:30 pm on. So it has been very busy just taking care of the boys and trying to keep up with work duties and household chores. Anyway, here I am at the last day of vacation this week, hoping to get pictures and a few updates posted. I'll be going back to around Jan. this year or so with some of the pictures. Hopefully next time we won't have such a long space in between postings, but who knows? That's life I guess with 2 very active young boys!

No comments: