Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Jordon 2014

Jordon's been doing well in kindergarten. We've heard good things from his teacher Mrs. Duncan that he is a good leader and role model for other kids. He likes sports and having fun with friends. He enjoys the school daycare and is disappointed when he can't go to daycare before school. He's a very caring, kind, and sensitive boy. He's told me, "Mom, you're the best Mommy ever." and "Mommy, I wanna love on you" (kisses and hugs). Very sweet. Yesterday he asked if I wanted him to stay close to us after he got married. I said that would be great if that's what he wanted to do. He said, "Maybe if that house behind us is still there (for sale) I will move in there. Or maybe I'll move somewhere else in Missouri or Kansas. But I don't know about Kansas-- they have a lot of tornados."






No comments: