Sunday, September 21, 2008

I love the cats




OK, I admit it. I suck at keeping the blogspot updated. Hopefully I can do better than posting once a month, but no promises. Not sure why Don never posts anything, other than running out of time and other priorities. We have had a busy last few weeks, and Jordon has had a lot of changes.
He seems to be fascinated by the cats... probably because of their movement. As you can see in the top picture, bottom left corner, Smokey has become quite the playmate. He likes to paw at Jordon's feet as they are kicking through the mat. We have never seen him come at him from the other side or try to bite him. Both Smokey and Sammy like to be close by if Jordon is down on the floor playing. Jordon has grabbed a fistful of fur with both of them, but most of the time is suprisingly gentle... not like when he grabs my hair and pulls like I am a horse. Grandma and Grandpa have some kittens at the farm right now and he also loves to watch the kittens play.

1 comment:

Christian Sinclair said...

Yeah Don get with the program and start writing some non-fiction!