Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Christmas at Grandma's





We had Christmas at Mom's the Sunday after the holiday this year. Somehow we managed not to get many pictures. I was gorked out after 4 days of being on call, and still had to do rounds that day and answer calls/ pages till Monday am. I'll use that as my excuse. Anyway, despite me being crabby, we had a nice meal together and of course enjoyed some cookies. Mom had pictures taken at her church and gave the kids and grandkids very nice pictures of  her. Great idea Mom! The boys were thankful for all their gifts and have managed to play with everything and worn some of their new clothes.

I have told Don several times lately that we've had many blessings this year and I am so thankful for all of them. Don's obtained his teaching certification in special ed and has a job he loves. I finished the NP program and passed my certification exam, and things are going well at work. The boys are doing well in school (and daycare) and things are looking good for the Ferrell family. Don and I are working on some home improvement projects next. We are excited to see what's in store for us in 2015. Happy New Year!

No comments: