Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Church Christmas program






Jordon had been practicing songs to sing as part of the program at church. We did not know they were going to dress the kids up in costumes. Jordon was already throwing a fit about a tag in his shirt that I ended up cutting out at the church cause he wouldn't let it go. Then they put the sheep hat on him and he immediately complained of it being itchy. He did not have a good time with the costume but Don and I thought the whole thing was pretty entertaining. I wished I had thought to invite Grandma.

A couple other things I remembered to share about Jordon and conversations we've had...
He told me one time this past year, "Mom, you're the best Mommy ever", and "Mommy, I wanna love on you" (hugs and kisses). Jordon is a very sweet and sensitive, caring boy. I also got pretty tickled during a conversation we had one point in talking about the planets. Sometimes I think of Jordon as a bit of an older soul, and forget that he's only 6. We were talking about how Earth is the only planet that people can live on. And that Mercury was so close to the sun, that it was very hot there. He said, "Yeah, you would need like 4 fans there". His analysis of life on Mercury made me laugh. As Don would say, "What a dandy".

No comments: