Sunday, December 16, 2012

Silly guys

Don will be chapped that I included this one, but I couldn't help myself. He cut himself shaving before Megan's wedding, and this was his attempt to stop the bleeding. Don and I actually felt pretty bad that day. I had come down with some GI virus and had been up most of the night getting sick. The day of the wedding Don felt pretty lousy too but managed to avoid being in the bathroom as much as I had been. Unfortunately, neither one of us was able to eat much of anything or enjoy the food at the wedding. We managed to make it back home but it took a few days to recover and feel like we were back to normal again. I think part of it may have been due to the long ride down and back in the vehicle, and since we had driven all night both times to try to keep the ride as managable as possible for the kids, neither of us had really slept. Looking back, it really was not safe for either or us to be driving. I would get irritated with Don for driving into the ridges along the road so often, but I really was not any better when I took over driving. Next time we drive that far, we should break it up and spend a night somewhere along the way.
  Tristan wearing helmet from Aunt Sharon

No comments: