Thursday, May 22, 2008

Getting ready for baby




Here is a picture of the nursery. Don did a great job with painting, and I was really happy with how it looked once we finished decorating. The pictures of me are from my family baby shower on 2/3/08, hosted by my sister Sarah and sister-in-law Stefanie. The cake and goodies were great, and we got a lot of nice things for Jordon. The folks at work also had a wonderful shower for me, but we didn't manage to get any pictures of that one. Don and I were very moved by all the warm wishes and gifts for the baby. I think it is also a blessing that we ended up with a boy, as several friends and family have had boys and we are the lucky recipients of lots of clothes and toys! We are very thankful for such thoughtful and giving friends and family.

No comments: