Saturday, December 28, 2013

Fun shots of Tristan










Tristan is a sweet little snuggler. He loves being outside, reading books, and likes to eat blueberries too, as you may be able to tell from a couple pics with his stained blueberry mouth. He also likes to chew gum, although I think he might have been part of the reason a sign appeared at his daycare for no gum allowed in the building. He has learned a song from daycare, I guess from one of the young teachers, and often repeats the line "Hey, sexy lady!". It threw me for a loop at first, but it's really funny to hear those words come from the mouth of a 2-3 year old. He likes school, and has a girfriend, Palin. The teachers say the 2 of them are frequently hugging. One day he told me on the way out of daycare "I want my girlfriend to come to my house". Good grief he's starting early.

No comments: