Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Kirchhoff Family Christmas

The kids table

Throwing down on Grandma's rolls


Jon doing what he does best!




Yes, Spiderman jammies!

I think Karli liked her Minnie Mouse Leap pad game :)


Thanks Aunt Sarzah for the awesome Mizzou jacket!

You know things are not looking good if Tim actually decides to get out the directions to read them. We
were trying to figure out the deal with "fire and ice" with the Sorry game.



Love getting shoulder rides from Aunt Sarzah. Tristan also likes piggyback, or as he
 calls them "piggybank" rides.  


I am all blogged out for 2013 but glad to get everything caught up and ready for a new year! We have
had many blessings in 2013 and I'm looking forward to what 2014 has in store for us-- Happy New Year! It is 10:30 and I am going to bed to get some sleep before the pager goes off again :) Next New Year's Eve I will have to tone it down a notch and not be so wild and crazy :)

No comments: