Monday, December 30, 2013

Sharon and Dale Visit




Aunt Sharon and Uncle Dale came to visit for a few days in September this year. I'm not sure how we managed to get no pictures, but will blame that one on Don since I was working or in clinicals most of the time they were here. I'm sure everyone was having a good time playing and pictures were an afterthought. I think they visited a park while here. I'm not sure of other details but Don can fill those in later if he wants to document more of the visit. I know the kids had a great time and after they left asked for several days about where Aunt Sharon and Uncle Dale went. Tristan seems to have a fondness for Uncle Dale that makes everyone smile. He likes to know where he's at and what he's doing at all times when Dale is around.

No comments: