Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Boys on Christmas Eve

I
I'm actually not sure if this was on Christmas Eve, but Jon and Whitney stopped by to drop off gifts for 
Christmas Day on the way to Kirksville. Jon got a new set of boots and here are the boys trying them out.


My boys spiffed up ready to leave for church on Christmas Eve. When we got back, we had a great time
preparing food for the next day, reading Christmas books, and getting cookies and carrots ready for Santa and the reindeer. Jordon said, "I think I'm gonna be like Little Critter and have trouble sleeping tonight cause I'm so excited Santa is coming." He was asleep about 5 minutes later.



Helping Mom make Peppermint cookies. We only wasted a few candy canes once Tristan dumped 
some crushed ones here and there.


"I'm helping!" One of Tristan's favorite sayings.


No comments: